Thursday, April 19, 2007

Audio Coffee


Alright guys, I need your input...

I was up at 5:45am this morning so I could study before my 8:30am class.

After picking up a Grande Cafe Mocha from Starbucks (and pounding it like it was my last breath of air), I made my way out to Knox. On my way I put in Foo Fighters because, let's face it, coffee or no coffee, nothing can wake you up quite like a good dose of rock n' roll. Thus the name "Audio Coffee" (patent pending).

Now, sometimes you need a sharp jolt awake (i.e. "Stacked Actors" by Foo Fighters), but other days, a gradual awakening is the better approach (i.e. "Politik" by Coldplay). Still, there may be others who choose NOT to wake up, but coast through the morning ride to work in a wistful, dream-like state (i.e. "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" by John Mayer).

These categories, as you've already caught on, are represented by the strength of your coffee taste: Decaf (John Mayer), 1 Cream/2 Sugars (Coldplay), and Black/Double-Shot Espresso (Foo Fighters).

Where you come in: I need a broad catalogue of songs (possibly outside of my personal preferences) to choose from. I've already made some lists of my own, but I'm curious to see what songs you would include in such categories.

So, please pour yourself a cup of joe, pull up a chair, and give me as many or as few suggestions as you have time and/or desire to write.

Thanks for your input. I'll remember you when I market this idea and make my first million. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Audio Coffee thing is going to make us millionaires, baby! I am so proud of you! You're absolutely brilliant. :-)

Adam said...

On the "double shot espresso" label you might think to include "Fuel" by Metallica on the S&M disc. Or "Memory Remains." Glad to see ya bloggin' man.